National EMS Information System, Technical Assistance Center - Salt Lake City, UT
The Demographic Dataset is a subset of information describing each EMS agency, EMS personnel, and important system information that is needed to generate reports at the local, state, and national level.
Explanation of the Element Type:
Demographic Elements: Defines the EMS system within an agency, region, or state. (e.g. How many providers, units, etc.)
Windows: Simply right click on the links below and choose "save target as..." from the drop down menu.
- All_NEMSIS_XSDs_v2.2.1.zip - Download Demographic & EMS Datasets
- EMSDemographicDataSet.xsd (Master Demographic XSD)
- D01 AgencyGeneralInformation.xsd
- D2 AgencyContact.xsd
- D03 AgencyMedicalDirectorInformation.xsd
- D04 AgencyConfigurationInformation.xsd
- D05 AgencyStationInformation.xsd
- D06 AgencyVehicleInformation.xsd
- D07 AgencyPersonnelInformation.xsd
- D08 GeneralPersonnelInformation.xsd
- D09 MedicalDeviceInformation .xsd